Friday, April 14, 2017

Jdorama ramblings 14/4/2017

OKAASAN, MUSUME WO YAMETE II DESU KA? Eps 7+8

Surprisingly watchable series that I saw through the end and I didn't even mind Haru who was not miscast unlike in Border. Ho-hum ending but I did not skip any scenes. Good show for watching with Japanese subs.

SHIKAOTOKO AONIYOSHI

This show has been on my rewatch list for a long time and I finally rewatched the whole thing. I wanted to see whether it would stand the test of time and I stand by my review back in 2008! I enjoyed watching Shikaotoko a second time because I still remembered the ending and I could pick up on all the clues. If you have not seen this show, its a must watch and worth putting up with the slow pace of the first half.

YUUSHA YOSHIHIKO TO MICHIBIKARESHI SHICHININ Ep 6.

Zzzzzzzz. I give up. It just feels so repetitive and I don't even give a crap about the Lupin parody.


SUPER SALARYMAN SANAE-SHI Ep 5 

I give up as well and its by the same writer as Yuusha Yoshihiko. His brand of humour is very hit and miss for me. If you want to watch a truly fun salaryman comedy, watch Salaryman Kintaro.

THRILL! AKA AND KURO NO SHO Eps 3

Give up. Its got none of the charm of Trick and I lasted so far just for Mano Erina. Speaking of Mano Erina, she got to no.1 on the LINE blog rankings or something and now she's just spamming way too many updates on her LINE account. I am so close to deleting her.

No comments: